Monday, July 14, 2008

Gone Fishing

I'm going camping.
In fact my family is already gone.
I set up camp yesterday but came back to town to help a friend work on his basement.
Stuff like that is actually relaxing for me.
Perhaps even therapeutic:
First, you demolish lots of stuff;
Then you make your plan;
Then you get to use cool tools to see the plan come to fruition.

But I digress- now I'm getting ready for three days of camping.
No email, no blogging, no meeting with anyone else.
Just me, my family and an old pop-up camper in God's creation.
I plan to wake up early, read the bible every chance I can get, take lots of praying hikes, and so not to sound too spiritual- I mostly plan to just play with my kids and be in the moment with them.

But hey, the camper needs a bit of work, so that should be fun!

Talk to you in a few days!

No comments: