Friday, May 30, 2008

Breakout Begins!


I would be lying if I didn't tell you how excited I am about our Breakout series starting this Sunday, June 1. This series will cover several areas:

First, we'll be working our way through Philippians, one of the great letters of the New Testament. You'll be amazed at the ways God speaks to us when we systematically work through His word. So come eager to experience what God will apply. I've been reading through the entire letter everyday, and can't wait to share what God has been putting on my heart.

Second, as individuals this series will help empower us to break free from sin and give our lives freely to God. The theme of the letter is joy, and we'll uncover the heart of the joy-filled Christian life.

Third, this series will set the stage for our church to breakout, break free, and break loose on London! I'm praying seriously that God will take our church to the next level over the next two months. I'm praying that we...

  • Breakout of our comfort zone and start bringing our friends and family to worship.
  • Breakout of our worship and share God's love with the world.
  • Breakout of our theatre as we fill all 350 seats.
  • Breakout into Connections Groups and break into real community.

I can't wait to worship with you on Sunday. It's going to be awesome!

No comments: