Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Monday's Musings

My first reflection this morning- It's not Monday. I'm late.
  • The coffee was AMAZING on Sunday- Haitian Blue Fairtrade from Fire Roasted Coffe right here in London. Buy it. Brew it. Drink it. Give thanks to God!
  • The cups are now bio-degradable- the next best thing to bringing your own!
  • Evan did an amazing job for his first time leading worship at Connections. Now I'm sorry I made fun of guys who wear pants so tight they need vasoline to put them on. Forgive me Evan, and wear whatever you want- just keep leading worship like that!
  • Robin cracks me up! And I forgive her. Read here if you want to know the story.
  • The message on revenge touched a nerve. I've had some amazing follow-up conversations. People really have some heart breaking stories. I mean HEART BREAKING! I've heard things since Sunday that make me want to kick-butt and take revenge. But we have to break free from this poison before it kills us. You can listen to the message online if you missed it Sunday. http://www.connectionschurch.ca/sermons.html
  • I'm still all messed up (in a good way) from the conference last week. I'll need to post more to process my thoughts.
Peace,
G

No comments: