Monday, July 23, 2007

Simpsonized


In honor of the premier of the Simpson's Movie this Friday, here's me, "Simpsonized."

And Here's Robin...
And if I had more time, I'd do our kids, but I've already wasted enough time on the site
www.simpsonizeme.com

And just for fun, a few favorite quotes:
Mr. Burns: I'll keep it short and sweet: family, religion, friendship. These are the three demons you must slay if you wish to succeed in business.

Homer: Are you saying you're never going to eat any animal again? What about bacon?
Lisa: No.
Homer: Ham?
Lisa: No.
Homer: Pork chops?
Lisa: Dad, those all come from the same animal.
Homer: Heh heh heh. Ooh, yeah, right, Lisa. A wonderful, magical animal.

Homer: Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals ... except the weasel.

Homer: Kids, you tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is, never try.

Marge: This is the worst thing you've ever done.
Homer: You say that so often that it lost its meaning.

Laywer: Well, what about that tatoo on your chest? Doesn't it say Die, Bart, Die?
Sideshow Bob: No, that's German for 'The Bart, The."
Parole Judge: No one who speaks German can be an evil man! Parole Granted!

Krusty: So, have a merry Christmas, a happy Hanukkah, a kwaazy Kwanza, a tip-top Tet, and a solemn, dignified, Ramadan. And now a word from MY god, our sponsors!
Read more at www.thesimpsonsquotes.com

I hope all of you still have some respect for me as a pastor, father, and fellow human being.

2 comments:

Sammy said...

I have no respect for you as any of those things. But not b/c of that. It's some other stuff.

George Saylor said...

Sammy- I've been called worse things by better people than you- so don't sweat it! Wish you could join us for the premier.