Thursday, July 19, 2007

I'm a Rock Star In Canada...


I'm driving with Mike Fluit, one of our worship leaders, to pick up a mixer in Cambridge yesterday. Now Mike is a very humble guy, but he really is an accomplished musician. So I'm always bragging that he's on our team.
Anyways, Mike starts telling me about some of the videos he's done.
So we arrive at this church and I introduce myself to the guy waiting for us, then turn and introduce Mike as our worship leader, and add, "You may have heard him on the radio or seen his videos."
And the guy jumps right in and says, "I thought you looked familiar!"
I almost split my side laughing.
All this to say, God amazes me everyday with little surprises and connections.
And that Mike, and Nathan, and the rest of our worship team really are awesome.


P.S. Check out Mike's video here.

No comments: