Friday, January 2, 2009

Bible Reading in 2009



Over the years I've used may different bible reading tools and plans. All of them have had two things in common:
  1. The got me reading the bible in a structured fashion;
  2. They were hard-copy.

More and more I find I've transitioned to the electronic age. I don;t need to print things out to really read them. And while most time online is spent scanning, I can actually focus on things that matter.

So, this leads me to my bible reading plan for 2009- online! I'm going to give it a try and see how it goes. I've picked an ambitious one- through the whole bible in a year. Even at a quick reading pace it will require about 15 minutes each day.

Here my KEY IDEA to make this happen:

I've set the plan as my homepage so each day it will be the first thing I see.


So I'll be waking up, brewing some coffee, starting my computer, and sitting down to read before anything else.

If you are interested in such a plan you can check it out yourself.
http://www.youversion.com/one-year-bible#

No comments: