Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Radio Interview



I just had a great phone call.

Word got wind of Connections Community Church to "News Talk 1290 AM."
(I think a friend named Hilke put a bug in somebody's ear.)

I'll be interviewed on air at 9:45 am tomorrow, Thursday March 20.

Apparently a church meeting in a movie theatre is just innovative enough to be categorized as "news." Also, they wanted to highlight some "church stuff" for Holy Week and we're the church!

Just goes to show what we keep experiencing- ask and you will receive. Someone loves Connections enough they thought it would be great if we made the news. They followed the one connection they had to a radio station, and next thing you know, I'm scheduled for an interview.

I love our church!

So tell your friends and if you're in London ON, tune in to 1290 AM at 9:45am!

PS, say a prayer that your pastor doesn't put his foot in his mouth!

No comments: