Monday, June 25, 2007

Logos...

I've been having way too much fun working with a guy named Steve Pye on our website. Actually, we've really only been working on our logo, as that's the first essential component. I've learned a ton about this field and can see how people get swept into it.
Before I get to any unveiling, a few things...
First, occasionally you meet someone who you know is light years away from the pack in their field. I'm no expert, but as far as I can tell, and after talking with a lot of people, Steve is one of those guys. Steve asks the questions I didn't know to ask, and then he gives me answers that make sense. It's a rare and special gift to have that ability- to show people something they could have not pictured on their own.
He's also an answer to prayer. It's been amazing to me, as I've written before, how God brings the right people at the right time.

But anyways, here we go- now this is NOT the finished product. But you'll get a sense of where it's going. I'm pretty excited!



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

looks good! but it kinda strikes me as there are three people with their backs to each other. perhaps they should face each other? you'd still have the "3 Cs" effect, but it might reinforce the "connections" aspect of it.

Anonymous said...

That was my first impression as well.
Heather WM

Mmeems said...

Or maybe you could see it as people reaching out to the rest of the world, welcoming them with arms wid open.
~Melissa