Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas From the Saylors


This week we did a lot of shoveling... sand.
Every time the kids went outside we had to really cover them up... with sunblock.
I really had to bundle up at night... by putting a shirt on.

OK, you get the point- we've had an amazing week in Naples Florida. Southwest Florida has been the hottest part of North America the entire time we've been here. We had one day that dipped down into the 70's (F). (I've been saying all week- I'm with the hottest woman in the hottest city!) We've basically spend everyday jumping between the beach and the pool. The kids play, Robin and I read, I go on a jog. That's a full day for us!

I really can't think of a better way for us to end a busy, amazing, adventure-filled year. This is just what our family needed.

Tomorrow (Christmas day) we jump on a plane and head back to London. And as wonderful as this has been, I'm now eager to get home and get to work on plans for 2009. I'm so excited to see what God does and how it unfolds at Connections Community Church.

I hope to see you all on Sunday the 28th for our end of 2008 wrap-up! (You'll be able to recognize me as the guy with the surfer-tan up front!)

Blessings,
George, Robin, Eden, Karis and Justin

1 comment:

Donna said...

Sounds like the trip to Florida was a wonderful vacation.
Safe travels tomorrow.
Merry Christmas from the Murray Family!

Donna