Thursday, December 18, 2008

Hardly Working



Some people have trouble disconnecting when taking time off.
Not me.
It's already three days in and now I'm forcing myself to actually let the world know that I'm gone.
Gone to Florida.
Here to see my family.
Loving life.
This is truly our "holiday."
Our way of making Christmas holy by being with my children, my wife, my parents, my grandmother. We are so incredibly blessed as a family. We are so blessed to be able to have time at the beach together.

So far I have read "the Shack," "Chazone," swam countless hours with my kids, gone on several runs, been buried in the sand... and actually, that's about it. It's pretty amazing how the hours can melt away doing nothing by playing with kids.

Now, I'm already eager to get away from the computer and back to work playing with my kids!
Peace.

No comments: