Sunday, January 20, 2008

Gone Skiing


Our service this was awesome, again.
Everything came together great.
We may soon catch our stride.
We had more than 150 at the theatre.
The band kicked.
Two of our regulars brought some friends and they said the message was exactly what they needed to here- and that they'll be back!
God is good.

But it's winter.
I'm in Canada.
I'm going skiing!

This is by far the flattest part of the world I've ever lived in. Why didn't somebody tell me not all of Canada looks like the picture above? I guess I could have looked on a map.

It takes 3 hours to get to the first descent mountain around here, so it's kind of crazy to go for a day or evening, which I used to love doing.
So when I got the invitation to go for two days, I couldn't resist.

Pray for snow, pray for it to warm up a bit (-17 today, ouch), pray for Tim because when I ski, it's all business! He has no idea.

No comments: