Thursday, April 12, 2007

Welcome...

Time to wash up, boil some water, and hide the kids- you're invited to the birth of the Connections Community Church blog!*

All joking aside, I decided it was time to start putting life as a church planter "out there" for everyone to see. I can no longer keep my thoughts, encouragements, frustrations and experiences to myself. So after a fews days of playing around with the blog, adding some fun elements, and generally getting myself in tune with the blogging world, it's time to give birth to this baby!

My plan is to add a few posting each week, and invite you to read along. On the side bar to the right you can subscribe to my email list. This way, every time I make a new post, you will be notified by email. Then you can decide to link on and view it, or ignore it.

Also in development is our website. While it's under construction you can view it at site.advancedministry.com/3c (note: no "www") or just click here. It will be in development for a while.

Well friends, if you want to come along for the journey and birth of a new church- sign on! It's gonna be a wild ride, I guarantee.

Peace,
George

* If your not familiar with blogs, they are a sort of online journal for everyone to see. They are different than a website, as they are not on the web (note: no "www" in the address). However, they are like a website in that they are interactive. You'll get the hang of it- I did!

2 comments:

Jake_Christine said...

George,

Great blog site!! Great website!!
It all looks very professional!

What a way to start! I'm enjoying the ride already!

Jake

dyerstraits said...

George....this is GR8!!!!!!!now i won't have to miss the unique way the LORD speaks thru you. We're doing well here in Lenoir. LOVE YOU BOYS AND GIRLS.
Still in HIS grip...J. Dyer